The Arc Thrift Store accepts gently used donations Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Donate items at: 1211 Park Avenue Bismarck, ND 58504
Clothing items that cannot be sold in our store are donated to those in need in other countries. Donations are tax deductible and are used to support community services and programs for people with disabilities and their families.
Donations we do not accept:
- Computer & Printers
- Entertainment Centers & Desks
- Only take ones that are made of solid wood
- Sofa Beds
- Water Beds
- Torn or Stained Mattresses & Box Springs
- Broken Bikes
- Broken, Stained or Torn Furniture
- Gas Cans or Paint
- Exercise Equipment
- Baby Car Seats & Cribs
- Console TV’s or Stereo’s
- Only take flat screen TV’s
- Clothing that is ripped or stained
- Items that are missing pieces
Help use our resources for their original intent of helping people with disabilities and only donate items you would be willing to buy yourself. Thank you for your help and thank you for supporting The Arc!